To reach orphan, needy, helpless, disadvantaged children of commercial sex workers, tribal and poor rural and urban community children for their shelter, care, rights, protection, nutrition, best education, and to make them strong, educated and skillful; similarly work for youth and women by imparting vocational training , skill development and empowerment program to strengthen communities.
Vision of SAMPARC
Mission of SAMPARC
To provide specified infrastructure, competent working personnel and environment to meet the Vision, program requirement in various States in India and to reach to the most week area by creating support structure by developing orphanage, school, vocational training unit, counseling centers, rural community development and to work through issues based on the needs of the children, youth and women.
Objective of SAMPARC
Rehabilitation, Care and Education of
- – Orphans, children of sex workers, children whose parents are serving imprisonment & needy disadvantaged rural children.
Rural Community Development:
- – Vocational education for rural school dropouts
- – School & hostel for rural & tribal children
- – Educational support for rural community children
- – Promoting community health education (water, sanitation, & preventive health care measures)
- – Agriculture, water harvesting & animal husbandry program
- – Women empowerment through Self Help Groups & income generation program.
- – Empowering community people for social security, skill & providing training on leadership development.